#TrailConference #trailrunning #snocosports #snohomishcounty #PlayPNWSports #mukilteo #activeataltitude #atra
The American Trail Running Association, ATRA, was formed in mid-1996 as a Colorado not for profit corporation to serve the trail and mountain running community. Their mission is to represent and promote trail and mountain running. They offer individual, club, race and corporate memberships. A quarterly newsletter is a primary benefit of membership, and includes a national events calendar, thoughtful articles, and timely information about the sport of Trail Running.
The 2021 US Trail Running Conference will include several initiatives and opportunities to raise funds and awareness for ATRA. We encourage you to help generate additional and much needed resources to support the only non-profit that represents the sport of Trail Running!
Contributing towards these initiatives will help ATRA in their efforts to reach these goals:
- To insure that organized trail runs are conducted in a fun, safe and enjoyable manner.
- To provide a forum whereby the business of the sport can be discussed and organized.
- To create and nurture alliances with other associations.
- To be sensitive to the environment.
- To be the clearinghouse for the sport.
- To educate and provide publications and information about our sport to the rest of the running and outdoor community, to the media and to non running entities that have similar goals and objectives.
- To develop recreational participation in the sport.
- To provide opportunities for families to enjoy our sport as a group through events and clinics.
- To develop a trail-running circuit in the U. S. and a competitive athlete program.
If you would like to donate toward the ATRA fund raising initiatives, please contact Event Director, Terry Chiplin, email@example.com.